a professional corporation
• University of California, Los Angeles
B.A., Political Science (1969)
• Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
Juris Doctor (1972)
• Pepperdine Law School, Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution
Certificate in Mediation (2000)
HONORS, MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
• Rated AV® Preeminent TM 5.0 out of 5: Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating for professional
excellence and ethical standards.
• Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers: Martindale-Hubbell's recognition for highest level of
conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence.
• Listed in: Who's Who in America,
Who's Who in American Law
A.M. Best's Directory of Recommended Insurance Attorneys.
• Admitted to Practice in State & Federal Courts in California and in the United States Supreme
• Panel of Mediators, Los Angeles Superior Court.
• State Bar of California (Member, Litigation Section).
• American Bar Association (Member, Section on Tort, Trial & Insurance Practice).
• Los Angeles County Bar Association.
• Guest Lecturer, UCLA Law School.